Thursday, March 25, 2010

Head teacher for a day?

If you could be the head teacher of our school for one day, what changes would you make, and why?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could be headteacher for the day I would chanege the teachers and there would be no teachers and everybody will have minibooks

Anonymous said...

if i could be the headteacher for a day i would extend lunchtime to two hours

ELMEDINA said...

If I was head teacher of the school I would buy a lot of equiment for the school and I would make some climbing frames.

elvis said...

If I was a head teacher I will buy lots of games.

vakare4SG said...

If I could be a headteacher for a day I would tell that children could wear or bring whatever they whant.

Anonymous said...

I want to be the king of dagenham and barking schools.

rhianna 4SG said...

if i could be headteacher for a day i would let the children have a longer playtime and lunchtime

Danielius4SG said...

If I was headteacher for the day I would change the cafa terias lunch menu and it would be hamburgers every day.

Fahmi said...

I would like people to have minibooks and less hours of school

Anonymous said...

if i could be haedteacher for a day I WOULD HAVE FREE SCHOOLDINNERS.

Anonymous said...

If I was head teacher for the day I would let the children bring sweets into school and have no hard work to do.They would have 4 days holidays and 3 days at school.

Anonymous said...

If i be the head teacher for a day the children wole play.

caroline said...

if i were headteacher for the day i would build a park in every playground.

liyah/4SG said...

If I was a headteacher for the day I would let everyone were enything and do enything they won't.The will by no detenshern or a insidernt.

saskia4SG said...

if i would be headteacher for the day i would let the children have water fithts in class and the school playground and they would were eneythink they want and bring in phones and there will be no dechencherns and no inserdants and they can have icecream every day and they would go out of school and go to park.