During St Georges Day,even if I wasn't there,I like the Jousting.The jousting was realy a bit dangerous because you can really damage your body.I felt quite concerned about everthing.My best bit was the jousting. reply if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think st Georges day was brillaint and we watched the parade,make our own dragon masks,and my favourite part was the jousting and eating my lunch.I was really excited.
year 4 went to barking town on st.gorges day and we took some food in are pack lunch. Frist, we went to see the dragon it was white and it was huge.then, we had a drink and went to watch jousing.
On St goerges there was a dance routine that we done and we done it was really fun but a bit embarrasing because we had to do it with a different Y4 class.
We also whached some horses and knights fighting which was extremely fun also some kids got a chance of touching the horses and the knights also they said that they will never whash they're hands which looked realy weired and silly.
We'd like to encourage you to use standard English when writing your blogs and posts. Remember to think about your audience; whoever that will be!
Children: please only use your first name or anonymous when posting otherwise we won't post it.
Ripple Primary School Blogmaster (rpsB)
What's new!
Dated: 7th December 2010
Changed:
1. The school status can now be viewed from the blog
Visitors to our site
What's a blog all about?
:) Watch the video at the end of the page to find out all about blogs!
:) Blogs are all about sharing ideas and collaborating with others
:) Only ever write something that you would be happy for ANYONE to read
:) Use the "two sparkles and a wish" for commenting on work: two praise comments and one suggestion
:) Read though other people's comments and see what they have to say for themselves!
:) Have fun learning different things and sharing ideas with others!
How to use the blog
Just browsing?: 1. Look through and read what interests you
Responding to someone's post or comment?: 1. Click on the post 2. Click on 'Post a comment' 3. Write your comment and choose your identity 4. Click Publish
Looking for something?: 1. Type in what you're looking for in the search tool in the top left-hand corner
15 comments:
we did loads of stuff there was jousting which was my favorite and there was samba a parade. it was crazy
During St Georges Day,even if I wasn't there,I like the Jousting.The jousting was realy a bit dangerous because you can really damage your body.I felt quite concerned about everthing.My best bit was the jousting. reply if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was walking from our school to Barking Green to celebrate St George's day.
I thought of eating my lunch beacause I normally don't have pack lunch.
I felt very happy when I so the parade of jousting everyone got so exciting some of the girls touched the horse.
People say that St George slayed a dragon.
My favourite part is when we all had to eat our lunch,some of us didn't have alot of food,what ashame.
I think st Georges day was brillaint and we watched the parade,make our own dragon masks,and my favourite part was the jousting and eating my
lunch.I was really excited.
year 4 went to barking town on st.gorges day and we took some food in are pack lunch. Frist, we went to see the dragon it was white and it was huge.then, we had a drink and went to watch jousing.
The man,who was dressed as the dark night, tough my hand and I was so excited I screemed and I said I will not wash my hand.
On St. Geogres day we done samba and dancing .
On St goerges there was a dance routine that we done and we done it was really fun but a bit embarrasing because we had to do it with a different Y4 class.
We also whached some horses and knights fighting which was extremely fun also some kids got a chance of touching the horses and the knights also they said that they will never whash they're hands which looked realy weired and silly.
my favourite part of st georges day was when we can play the drums.
My favourite bit was when we eat the food and when they had the race.
My favourite part is when we all had to eat our packlunch because I never get packlunch so it was fun especially the jousting.
My favourite part is when we all had to eat our packlunch because I never get packlunch so it was fun especially the jousting.
my favorite thing was samba it was AWSOME
I'm a bit late with this comment but it was awesome and i miss miss gordon soo much and i miss year 4 but i have to move on :(
wow that a good pic
Post a Comment