Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ripple Escola de Samba - 13th March 2010


Ripple Escola de Samba performed at the Music for Youth Regional Festival on Saturday 13th March 2010.
If you were part of the band, tell us what it was like.
If you have watched the video, tell us what you think.

4 comments:

Mrs Gordon said...

I was there and helped to walk the band to the venue. It was a very proud moment for me to see our very own home-grown Samba band perform with such confidence and professionalism. The judges were 'blown away' as it were. Well done Ripple Escola de Samba! We're all wishing you the very best in the Music for Youth Regional Festival competition.

Rahul said...

I couldnt belive how fun that was, it was a blast. wasnt that tierd after that LLOONNGG walk either ;) . well done everybody else.b

elvis said...

I am looking forward to play some music with mister marshle.

Fahmi said...

I am looking forward to do samba.