Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Calling all old Ripple pupils!

What do you think of year 7? Tell us a funny story!

Ms D.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear old ripple pupils devante speaking how you geting on? For those of you who didn't know...I'm bald! Well, not bald - just got rid of the corn rose - new look for sec school! My funny story is that I was using the bunsen burners and I almost burnt my fingers off, whilst trying to light it with a tiny piece of wood. Anyone else done this yet?

Hope you're getting on well at your new secondary school!

Bye...Devante.

Anonymous said...

if you want a funny story MS D then hear this,i was in drama and really wanted to go toilet and i was told they are in the corner so i went far far into the french block and went through doors that said dead end but i forgot what it means so i went through and got locked and i was running all the way round but there was no way out so as i was running my sock fell off but i did not notice so i kept running around and around and just then i found out that i had lost my sock so i looked around everywhere but it had dissapeard(by the way we were wearing socks in drama and did not put our shoes on so i ran with just my socks)so i looked through all the windows and then i saw the french teacher who i told through the window i was locked out so she start laughing at me and i was upset then because what was there to laugh about and then she came and opened the door for me and then she asked me where my sock is and i said long story miss and ran back to drama and when i went there everyone was GONE!!!!!!!!

I AM GONNA SHOUT AT THEM NEXT WEDNESDAY.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love secondary school, it is fantastic. We actually mix real chemicals now tell me that is so cool.

I hope everyone from old year six are alright and are having a fabulous time!!!!!!!

Devante what have you done with your hair? Miss Dixon I have joined drama club in Eastbury but it is not as fun as yours...
Bye Rohan

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!
i have joined Eastburys Football team and i got in so pleased about that. How is Everyone.

Bye Robbie

Anonymous said...

i absolutley love secondary it is awsome mind you it is quite big but it's great!! some people there are really annoying especially one person!!

missin everyone who didn't come to eastbury!

what did you do to your hair????

Anonymous said...

hello every 1 its me romillo i miss all of my old mates hope you are having fun



bye romillo

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. It's me Romillo. I miss all of my old mates hope you are having fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

I've just been reading about what you have been getting up to in your new schools. I'm glad you are enjoying it there.
Everyone looks so grown up when they come back and visit us in their new uniforms - you have made us all very proud of you - again!

Anonymous said...

hi it's hafsah hi miss dixon im missing ripple a lot and i want to come back!!!!!!!!!!!
im only going to come sometime with my sister sonia but eaustbury is a bit of a rush still getting used to it.

i'll tell you a funny story and lot's more things.

well this is a big chance im taking to tell you and i know that miss dixon is going to take the mick well it was on friday 12th of september at 2 o'clock and i was paying for my food and i had 30p left over so i put my food on the counter and went back to the back to get crakers and then i fell on the floor and i got up and couldn't
move again so the 6formers and the headteacher mr dixson had to pick me up and put me in the wheel chair yes i now lol (laugh out loud) because i couldn,t move. they put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me down to the office now im not going to tell you more because your already luaghing by now.bye hafsah

Anonymous said...

hi it's hafsah im missing you lot so much i've just poped in to say hi and im missing you all

bye for now but i'll write back soon



love you hafsah bye ripple bye miss dixon i love you all

Anonymous said...

Hello me again! I forgot to mention that I had just gotten pasta and I was rushing to sit next to my friends and then I sliped and all the pasta went over me and Mr Bradshaw was laughing his head off whilst I was laying on the floor with a face full of pasta! My mum had a holie as my uniform was all orange! Oh and does anyone watch NCIS I can't believe there splitting the team up! It's out of order

Anonymous said...

Every time I get a laptop out in geography it doesn't work so me and my partner Wisdom have to wait for the whole lesson to get it to the log on menu!! I hated it though when we got moved to the staff base to go on the computer there because we had to do a powerpoint about Barking and Daghenham and the computer kept on switching on and off. My partner is the class clown and he's really annoying so I went all the way back to our class room to tell the teacher but when I got back it was working perfectly and he said it must of been us! Don't you hate it when that happens???

Anonymous said...

year 7s how are you gettin on?

we are missing you mahusively! year 6 is alright but the REVISION IS ABOUT TO START!!!!
HELP ME!

ROHAN HOW IS DRAMA?
IS IT GOOD?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF EASTBURY?
like your (STORY)