Miss Charbonneau LOVES the mini books because it allows her to keep in touch with all of her lovely Ripple students. I hope you all had a great summer and are enjoying a new school year. I miss you all bunches so please feel free to blog me whenever you want.
I think the minibooks are fantastic to use and ITS DEFENTLY BETTER THAN USING PEN AND PAPER ALL THE TIME .I will just like to say to mr long thank you for letting us use the asus minibooks .And i will like to say to mrs inglefield thank u to .
We'd like to encourage you to use standard English when writing your blogs and posts. Remember to think about your audience; whoever that will be!
Children: please only use your first name or anonymous when posting otherwise we won't post it.
Ripple Primary School Blogmaster (rpsB)
What's new!
Dated: 7th December 2010
Changed:
1. The school status can now be viewed from the blog
Visitors to our site
What's a blog all about?
:) Watch the video at the end of the page to find out all about blogs!
:) Blogs are all about sharing ideas and collaborating with others
:) Only ever write something that you would be happy for ANYONE to read
:) Use the "two sparkles and a wish" for commenting on work: two praise comments and one suggestion
:) Read though other people's comments and see what they have to say for themselves!
:) Have fun learning different things and sharing ideas with others!
How to use the blog
Just browsing?: 1. Look through and read what interests you
Responding to someone's post or comment?: 1. Click on the post 2. Click on 'Post a comment' 3. Write your comment and choose your identity 4. Click Publish
Looking for something?: 1. Type in what you're looking for in the search tool in the top left-hand corner
26 comments:
Fantastic!
I THINK THE THE MINI BOOKS ARE VERY
GREAT FOR USING
4ai is the best class in the ripple junior
the mini books are exellent
we love working with the mini books they are fantastic.
ripple junior school
you are my best school in the whole world .
cool wow!
the mini books are really good so it is nice to have them in year 4
Mr Long the mini books are so good I hope we get to use them all the time because they are so quick and so easy
i like mini books.
wow I love the new mini books any way your
the big prefesional thanks for the mini books cool super fantastic.
they are very good if you have your own
one because you can take them out with you
and go on the internet any time
with the mini books.
Thank you mr.long for the mini books because we can lookat other peoples comment.
Me to remon I think there very good to use.
Mini books are fantastic
Mini books are the best.
I like the mini books so much and I like
using them.
I think that it would be better if the year 3 year 5 and year 6 have them to spend some time with the asus mini books.
I love the mini books there fantstic.
The mini books are excellent for using in the class.
I AM HAVING A GOOD TIME AT RIPPLE JUNIOR SCHOOL
the mini books are exellent.
Miss Charbonneau LOVES the mini books because it allows her to keep in touch with all of her lovely Ripple students. I hope you all had a great summer and are enjoying a new school year. I miss you all bunches so please feel free to blog me whenever you want.
From Miss Charbonneau
i love mini books
mini books are great we used them after the the class 4AI
from somone in 4rs
I think the minibooks are fantastic to use and ITS DEFENTLY BETTER THAN USING PEN AND PAPER ALL THE TIME .I will just like to say to mr long thank you for letting us use the asus minibooks .And i will like to say to mrs inglefield thank u to .
Post a Comment