We'd like to encourage you to use standard English when writing your blogs and posts. Remember to think about your audience; whoever that will be!
Children: please only use your first name or anonymous when posting otherwise we won't post it.
Ripple Primary School Blogmaster (rpsB)
What's new!
Dated: 7th December 2010
Changed:
1. The school status can now be viewed from the blog
Visitors to our site
What's a blog all about?
:) Watch the video at the end of the page to find out all about blogs!
:) Blogs are all about sharing ideas and collaborating with others
:) Only ever write something that you would be happy for ANYONE to read
:) Use the "two sparkles and a wish" for commenting on work: two praise comments and one suggestion
:) Read though other people's comments and see what they have to say for themselves!
:) Have fun learning different things and sharing ideas with others!
How to use the blog
Just browsing?: 1. Look through and read what interests you
Responding to someone's post or comment?: 1. Click on the post 2. Click on 'Post a comment' 3. Write your comment and choose your identity 4. Click Publish
Looking for something?: 1. Type in what you're looking for in the search tool in the top left-hand corner
24 comments:
The minibooks are excellent!
the mini books are great!
the mini books are great.
The minibooks are excellent!
The blog site is great and also the mini books are fantastic it is one of the best things I have ever seen
the mini books is like mac book air because they are little and fantastic
I think that the mini books and the site is amazing
The mini LAP TOP BOOKS ARE EXALENT
The mini books are amazing.
i love the mini book it is great
I think the mini books are great.
I think that the mini books are fantastic and really fun
I like the ninibooks because we can take them every were we go even when we go to some when house and we can to our homework.
the mini books are very good i want one someone to get it from me for homework for school to learn as well.
the miniboks is exalent
I thought the mini book are great because you can take them anywhere.
the mini books were fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent comments, 4RS! I'm particularly impressed with the Mac Book Air comment too :)
Yes, the minibooks are great. Just imagine all the wonderful things that you can do with them! You never know, some of them might be happening soon!
I really enjoyed the mini books.
i love mini books because there faster than the real computers and it is wireless and i am writting this from home there the best !!!!!!!!!!!!
mini books are nice
i want to get a mini book because they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to get a minibook because there great
I like the ninibooks because we can take them every were we go even when we go to some when house and we can to our homework.
Post a Comment