The Loathly Lady is the victim of heartless ridicule and mockery while she is under the enchamntment, which condemns her to her monstrous shape. Only the Queen Guinevere shows her any kindness. Imagine you are Guinevere and write why you acted this way.
20 comments:
Because it shows respect and loyalty.
i think guinevere atced like that because she was a queen and she didnt care about the loathly ladys looks and wants to show that not everybodys mean.
She did it because she knew the louthly lady is really like any other person.
Well i think guviner thought im going to treat her the way i would like to be treated
Because .... it shows respect.
She wants to be polite.
I acted this way because i thought that she is a normal human being she is the same as evry body else.
I think the reason why Guinevere acted this way is because she wanted to show her that she cares and that just because people are mean to the loathly lady. Also she wants to look out for her because queen Guinevere has probably been treated like that once in her life and she knows how it feels.
I think that Quniverre was poliet to the loathly lady because she is just like everyone else and she may look ugly but looks doesent matter
Queen Guinever shows her kind even though she is so ugly it was respect alot even if you did no now them.
it is what queen do it is to show rispect to the loathly lady
because is what queen do best if someone get married you always have to kiss both cheecks.
if i was sir gewain i would still marry her to deffend my kings houner.
It would be respectful shes like everyone else.!!!!
because she is king aruthrs wife
I would feel sorry for her because nobody likes her so I would respect her because she is much older and nice so thats mabye why she kissed her on the cheek.
I think guinevere the Queen was kind because she must of thought even though she is ugly she is a human being.
i felt disscut and so so sick i dount like ugly ness
I think that guinvere is being nice to show respect to the poor monster
Queen Guinevere was so nice to loathly lady because she whant to be a really nice Queen and respect people
Post a Comment