Friday, October 2, 2009

What did you learn from the Year 4 visit to the British Museum?

The three year 4 classes enjoyed a wonderul educational visit to the British Museum and came face to face with a room of mummies! We would love to hear what you enjoyed and learnt from this wonderful day.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed going to the british museam yepp i really did

kajjum said...

i likt the mummys

jack said...

i really enjoyed the trip when learned about the mummies and jewelery and pictures.

Paaras said...

The British Museum was so great.

tamin said...

It was great we got to see mummise.We got to learn wat the ambulets mean.

rishma said...

Hello,

the British Museum was brrrrriliant

From rishma

fablous brandy said...

it was brilliant I learn t lots of things
I was a bit scary but I got better.

arton said...

that all the mummise are ded

kallum said...

i like the mummies

max said...

I loved the british museum i liked the egypt life and the mummy masks and looking at statues and the mummys . I thaught it was cool.

Anonymous said...

I liked what we did on yesterday I lernt that they sleep on there roof and I dident know that never. and it was so big biger than anything museum.

Anonymous said...

The ripple school was most impresive but they will do brilliant when they go to the roal albert hall.The children have such talent, its unbelieveable. The ripple junoir have done well in the past events and the will probaly do well once they go to the roal albert hall.

rhianna yarwood 4sg said...

hi the britsh museum was fabulous i loved it i felt sick when i saw the mummies though

Anonymous said...

It was super douper FUN

renee 4SG said...

The mummies in the british museam where cool but I felt sick to the stomuck.

Anonymous said...

it was briliant!!!!!!!!! i want to go there again

Anonymous said...

the british museam was grate.

Anonymous said...

i did'nt like the mummys they made me feel sick

Edona 4rs said...

i loved going to the british muesum it was so much fun we saw lots of mummys and some amulets and jewlery . it was fantastic.