Y4, you have been using the Asus minibook for a few months now. We would really like to know your answers to the following questions.
What would help us too is if you answer in full sentences, remember to use all your punctuation and make your answer as clear as possible to other people. Lots of different people will read your answers so make your answers as good as they can possibly be by always explaining your answers. You can answer both questions in the one comment.
Question 1:
What do you think of the Asus minibooks that we have been using in class?
Question 2:
Would you prefer to keep using the minibooks to complete tasks, or would you rather go back to pen and paper?
Please post all your feedback here, whether positive or negative.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
i love the asius laptops ther really good :}
I like the asus mini books because they are fantastic to use.And also when you switch it on we did an experiment and it comes on in 45 seconds.
I like the mini book beterthan writing with pen or pencil and paper your hand dosen t hert as much
i love the mini books because there most faster than laptops and computers plussing that i don't have to kill my fingers just because I'm writing on paper.
i would rather use the mini books because i don't have to spend hours writing and writing and writing.
Quistion 1
I think the asius minibook are fanstic becuse they load up quickly.
Quistion 2
I will prouver the minibook because it will go fast and when we make a mistake it will coract for you. I don't want to write on papper and pen becauseit will take long.
Question1 I like the asus minibooks because they are fantastic and amazing also
they are one of most technicail eletrical stuff
Question 1
the mini books because they take 45 secnds to turn on.
Question 2
I would rather use the asius mini books to write than paper
1
I like the minibooks becuse they are better then pen and paper we use all the time.
2
I think the mini books are better then pen and paper becuse you can write more then pen and paper.
Question 1; The Asus minibooks are just EXCITING because when first saw them I thought what are ASUS minibooks!!
Question 2; I would stick with the minibooks and might sometimes go back to writing, because if you think about it writing makes you have neat handwriting and the Asus minibooks teech you to spell and if you make a mistake you can always make your spellings better and correct!!..
Q1:i like the minibookes because thay come on veary fast
Q2:i rather write on paper beacause if the minibook brakes all of the stuff will get daleted....
Question 1
I like the asus minibooks because thay are very good and switch on fast.They are fantastic.
Question 2
I would rather like to write on the mini books because they are much faster than writing with pen and paper.Also they switch on fast.
The mini books are were good because they have internet inside and you dont havto bye internet and they tern on in 45 seconds,they cost 1000 pond I love mini books they are fantastick!!!!
1
I think the minibooks are fantastic because they start up in just fortyfive secounds.
2
I'd would rather go back to pen and paper because I would know just what to write and I improve my handwriting.
question 1
I think the Asus mini books are great because you can go on the web.
I like minibooks because i like playing games and because it loads very quickly.
Question:1they are really fantasy and you can take them around anywhere
Question 2:I RATHER USE THE MB INSTEAD!!!
The mini books are better than the pen and paper because it is quicker loading and you can deleat it and do it again
Question:1 The mb are so fantasy because there are great to move around with.
question:2 I WOULD RATHER USE THE FANTASY MB (MINI BOOKS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are better then pen and paper they are super good
what would you pefer pen and paper or a asius mini books?
Q1 The asus mini books are fantastic because you dont need to to write so much.
Q2 I would preffer the mini books because
pen and paper is so boring!!!!
I think the mini books are fantastic. some
times I can write on paper. but I like the
mini books. are perfect for every body.
I Love minibook better then pen and papper ps Love courtney.
1.I think the mini books are fantastic because they are lovely to use. they are
also easy to use.
2. I would use pen and paper. but I Would
use the mini books. thank you mr long for
geting us for using the mini books.
queistion 2
I would use the asus mini books because it is better and quiker then anything pen and paper can do and it is better than a computer.
when i was in year 4 it was fun for us but i wish i was in year 4 again
Post a Comment