Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SATs results for Ripple Junior School

As Head teacher of Ripple Junior School, it is with huge pride that I can announce to you the fact that our pupils have achieved fantastic results in their SATs for 2008.

We've been working really hard for such a long time; it's so satisfying to tell you that not only are our pupils achieving
beyond Local Authority targets but are also in line with National targets.

Everyone in the school deserves a tremendous pat on the back and hearty congratulations from me. I feel very proud of all the staff and pupils in Ripple Junior School; I'm sure that you are very proud as well. Mr Mitchell (Head teacher)


(Ripple Junior's SATs results are in red; LA's in green; National picture blue.)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic to everyone (pupils and staff) who have made these fantastic results possible! Y6, you deserve to feel so proud of yourselves: well done: you are such brilliant pupils!
To all the staff, too: well done for all your hard work and commitment over this and previous years to enable our Y6's to be ready to do the best that they possibly could in their SATs.
I am very proud to be connected with you as a member of Ripple Junior School.

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone! You all worked incredibly hard for your SAT's and deserve the great results that you got.
I have really loved having you all in my class and Year Group and will miss you all next year.

Anonymous said...

Excellent news welldone everyone!
Im going to miss you all next year.

Anonymous said...

Mrs Lear
Excellent news well done everyone!
you all have worked really hard and deserved to get such great results.
Im really going to miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Well done Year 6!!!! Not only have you done exceptionally well with your SAT's results you are a great year group and I shall miss you all lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

Well done and congratulations to everyone who worked so hard in Year 6! Excellent results!

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone in Year 6, pupils and staff. What excellent results.
You have been a great year group and I hope you continue to work hard and develop into great young adults in your secondary schools and then when anyone asks what school you came from you can shout proudly RIPPLE!!
Of course if you misbehave tell them you came from another school - ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

SATs was good and worthwhile because we have got some treats now and we have all been able to enjoy them. Even though we are leaving soon, we will still miss all of you.

Anonymous said...

When the SATs were coming up I was really nervous but when they finally arrived I wasn't nervous any more. The SATs were hard but we were ready for them. When we were doing the writing test I did loads and loads of writing on it. And the SATs were really, really fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Y6

Anonymous said...

I am proud of what score we got and how much we achieved. Also how much we can still brainstorm to year 7.

Anonymous said...

well done everyone.thank you teachers for supporting and helping us.this school had better
sats results then last year.

Anonymous said...

hello people,we are impressed about our sats results.now we're happy and confident about moving to secondery school.

Anonymous said...

the sats were hard but everyone tried there best and it paid off we got excerlent results whohoo

Anonymous said...

thank you for teaching us to get good sats results and well done to all the teachers who organised a good lesson from ashton

Anonymous said...

Sats was hard but we got through it easly.We are all proud of our scores.But the results was very late.

Anonymous said...

i am glad with my sats results but i definetly thourght i cold have done so much better and my scores were maths = 5 , science = 5 and english = 4.but atleast i tried!!!!!!reetika

Anonymous said...

i think the sat were hard but we got better scores than the other year sixs . i think it is great!

Anonymous said...

It was dissapointing that our results were late but we eventually got them. I'm amazed with the results I got scince I thought I did bad in my writing test. But I got a 5!!!
English: 5
Maths:4
Science:5

Thanks to all the teachers who have helped me and others achieve the best of there ablity.

Anonymous said...

Oh sats was hard work ,but we got through it and surprisingly we got amazing scores. well done to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Yes i loved it and you have to do it every year

Anonymous said...

i really miss ripple alot i find ripples lessons fun compared to eastburys my sats results was the best i could do

Anonymous said...

I miss ripple
Emma

nadia in 6lw said...

well we all was proud of them but this yr 2011 we hope that we also get great grades like them im really nervous and i hope that i am going to get a great grade like them ! wish us luck !