Year 4, what has been the best thing about Year 4? What will you miss when you go into year 5? What are you looking forward to in Year 5? Do you have any worries about next year?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the best thing about y4 is sportsday my teacher .samba no
I will miss... all of you being in the lower section of our school. It's been really nice to watch you grow up so confidently. But at least I know I have some familiar friends and faces when I travel over to the upper section of our school building.
We'd like to encourage you to use standard English when writing your blogs and posts. Remember to think about your audience; whoever that will be!
Children: please only use your first name or anonymous when posting otherwise we won't post it.
Ripple Primary School Blogmaster (rpsB)
What's new!
Dated: 7th December 2010
Changed:
1. The school status can now be viewed from the blog
Visitors to our site
What's a blog all about?
:) Watch the video at the end of the page to find out all about blogs!
:) Blogs are all about sharing ideas and collaborating with others
:) Only ever write something that you would be happy for ANYONE to read
:) Use the "two sparkles and a wish" for commenting on work: two praise comments and one suggestion
:) Read though other people's comments and see what they have to say for themselves!
:) Have fun learning different things and sharing ideas with others!
How to use the blog
Just browsing?: 1. Look through and read what interests you
Responding to someone's post or comment?: 1. Click on the post 2. Click on 'Post a comment' 3. Write your comment and choose your identity 4. Click Publish
Looking for something?: 1. Type in what you're looking for in the search tool in the top left-hand corner
6 comments:
the best thing about y4 is sportsday my teacher .samba no
I will miss Mrs. Stone.And I am looking forward for that show we do.
from Solomon
I will miss best teacher and i will also miss are treats and i will get the gold five star.
I will miss 4RS but I know they will be brilliant Year 5's. Thank you all for being great members of my class!
I will miss... all of you being in the lower section of our school. It's been really nice to watch you grow up so confidently. But at least I know I have some familiar friends and faces when I travel over to the upper section of our school building.
i will really miss year 4 but i am really excited about going into year 5 4rs is going to be in 5ts miss stuart class i cant wait!
Post a Comment