Monday, June 23, 2008

Ripple Junior School Great Run in Greatfields Park

Did you enjoy the Great Run? Should we do it every year?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i enjoyed it so much i did one more lap than i was supposed to do i thought we might beat the record.I whish we can do it again in year 5 because it is fun.

Anonymous said...

I think the run was th best but not the best thing haha i liked it really much:)

Anonymous said...

i loved it a lot and we should do it again.

Anonymous said...

ive never done anything more funner than this!! LOL

Anonymous said...

it was great but tyering.

Anonymous said...

It was excellent i just powerwalked!!

Anonymous said...

i liked the fun run and i think we should do it again every year and it would be really fun.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Absolutely! The Fun run was Simply Superb! I noticed some very serious runners taking part, which has lead me to think about organising Ripple's first ever Running Club for next year. If there is anyone who'd be interested, please let me know and I'll see about making it happen. Might even join myself! I think the 'Fun Run' should be something that we do every year!! Thanks for organising it Miss Williams.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't go but I realy wanted to. I had a flute lesson that I couldn't miss. It sounded realy great and I think we should do it every year because sport does need to be promoted every year and that was a great way to. Did we break the record I realy don't know. Please tell me.

Anonymous said...

Miss Gordon that would be a great way to promote sports. Do you think a Running Club will be good?

Anonymous said...

Yes i loved it and you have to do it every year.

Anonymous said...

I really had a great time but by the 3rd lap i was so tried and it was boiling to top it off.


LOLXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

fun run is the best fun run we should do i again cause i did 5 extra laps which means i did 12 laps i really enjoyed it FUN RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think we should do it again

Anonymous said...

I dydent enjoit because was to hot and I was tierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do't whant to do it again!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i would love to do the run again it was really good! x

charlotte4vb said...

me in 4vb did not do it because of the terrible suege problem so we missed out.

nadia in 4rs said...

i thought that fun run was so fun but it does make you hot.

Nadia 5TS said...

Oh i loved it but i was not so fast and i think i came in the 19th place.

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed fun run escapillt then we 5cw get 2 hve extra play time becausee iss willams is sooo kind ! we schould do again any time soon man !

from nadia in 5cw

Ishraq 6JD said...

I lov fun run i am fast but not that fast.I'm the 2'nd fastest in 6JD!!!!

Samuel Varghese {6JD} said...

i would like that we have nice free run nearly every single end of the year. that fun because every class gets different meter. On thing straight away that our school is best ever. I first came to this school. This is my first school on London. now i got lots of friends still there is some one doesn't like me still i would like to say that we are great team on Britain. I was on MRS Stuart's class. then now i am on 6JD!!!