Lots to 'pond'er on here! Tell us what you spotted and caught!
6 comments:
Michael
said...
I think that the pond is fresh and great. I was able to dip a container into the pond and observe microscopic animals/plants under the provided microscope.
My brother James was over the moon doing this but not my sister Trinity, She only wanted to look in the microscope and see all of the little creature's up close.
We'd like to encourage you to use standard English when writing your blogs and posts. Remember to think about your audience; whoever that will be!
Children: please only use your first name or anonymous when posting otherwise we won't post it.
Ripple Primary School Blogmaster (rpsB)
What's new!
Dated: 7th December 2010
Changed:
1. The school status can now be viewed from the blog
Visitors to our site
What's a blog all about?
:) Watch the video at the end of the page to find out all about blogs!
:) Blogs are all about sharing ideas and collaborating with others
:) Only ever write something that you would be happy for ANYONE to read
:) Use the "two sparkles and a wish" for commenting on work: two praise comments and one suggestion
:) Read though other people's comments and see what they have to say for themselves!
:) Have fun learning different things and sharing ideas with others!
How to use the blog
Just browsing?: 1. Look through and read what interests you
Responding to someone's post or comment?: 1. Click on the post 2. Click on 'Post a comment' 3. Write your comment and choose your identity 4. Click Publish
Looking for something?: 1. Type in what you're looking for in the search tool in the top left-hand corner
6 comments:
I think that the pond is fresh and great. I was able to dip a container into the pond and observe microscopic animals/plants under the provided microscope.
it is the best day ever we saw a person fall in the pond. Splash
the best day ever was fond little creatures in the pond
It was really fun and sharyan fell in the pond!!!
My brother James was over the moon doing this but not my sister Trinity, She only wanted to look in the microscope and see all of the little creature's up close.
Well done to everyone who had a go at pond dipping; I hope you learnt something new!
p.s. I didn't see anyone fall in the pond and I was there all night!
Post a Comment