Are you enjoying the preparations for Christmas this year?
Did you enjoy the pantomime?
Was Christmas dinner tasty?
Are you excited about your Christmas parties?
Let us know what you are enjoying about Christmas in Ripple this year.
17 comments:
Mrs Gordon
said...
I really enjoy listening to the merry children sing their lovely Christmas Carols at the Nativity performance. It always reminds me why we celebrate Christmas.
I love 'Oh Holy Night'. What’s your favourite Carol?
My faveorite part of year 4 has been every thing because my teacher has been very nice this year and I can't wait to come back from the holiday so my teacher can teach me more.
I think the christmas dinner was wonderful and tasty and also my teacher Mrs Stuart said to act like we was in a posh resturant and to eat like posh people eat.
We'd like to encourage you to use standard English when writing your blogs and posts. Remember to think about your audience; whoever that will be!
Children: please only use your first name or anonymous when posting otherwise we won't post it.
Ripple Primary School Blogmaster (rpsB)
What's new!
Dated: 7th December 2010
Changed:
1. The school status can now be viewed from the blog
Visitors to our site
What's a blog all about?
:) Watch the video at the end of the page to find out all about blogs!
:) Blogs are all about sharing ideas and collaborating with others
:) Only ever write something that you would be happy for ANYONE to read
:) Use the "two sparkles and a wish" for commenting on work: two praise comments and one suggestion
:) Read though other people's comments and see what they have to say for themselves!
:) Have fun learning different things and sharing ideas with others!
How to use the blog
Just browsing?: 1. Look through and read what interests you
Responding to someone's post or comment?: 1. Click on the post 2. Click on 'Post a comment' 3. Write your comment and choose your identity 4. Click Publish
Looking for something?: 1. Type in what you're looking for in the search tool in the top left-hand corner
17 comments:
I really enjoy listening to the merry children sing their lovely Christmas Carols at the Nativity performance. It always reminds me why we celebrate Christmas.
I love 'Oh Holy Night'. What’s your favourite Carol?
Well,I don't really celebrate christmas,you can have a good christmas.
My faveorite part of year 4 has been every thing because my teacher has been very nice this year and I can't wait to come back from the holiday so my teacher can teach me more.
Christmas dinner was very tasty
"My favourite carol is we wish you all a merry christmas, because it is very enjoyful, and it aboutg celabrating christmas!!!"
I really enjoyed when we wentto the pantamine and my faviret part was when dick went on the ship.
To rebecca
I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.
from Elmedina
I liked the christmas dinner and pass the parcel.
merry christmas and a happy new year
I really enjoyed when we went to the pantamine and my faviret part was when dick went on the ship and sara the cook went for a lidown.
To Saskia
Have a nice christmas with your family.
From Elmedina
I think the christmas dinner was wonderful and tasty and also my teacher Mrs Stuart said to act like we was in a posh resturant and to eat like posh people eat.
i really like this years Christmas its was alright but i really enjoyed this years Christmas!
the christmas dinner was lovely
I loved chrisms the competitions and everything.
i know im verry late to say this comment but that christmas was sooo kool and i miis u miss gordon
christmas is a great year at ripple its so fun you eat great food at the cantien.
Post a Comment