I'd like to pass on my congratulations to the School Council Members and Ms Mcilwraith for organising such a fantastic Ripple's Got Talent event!
It's wonderful to be in a school where so many pupils excel in so many ways. It's so true: Ripple's (certainly) got talent!!
Well done to everyone who took part and organised such a brilliant event :-)
What was your favourite act?
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I was very impressed by all the acts this morning. School Council did a brilliant job in organising this event.
Ms McIlwraith
I just watched the Upper School talent show and it was brilliant. Great acts and great organisation by the School Council. Well done.
my favorite was fathiye singing it was the best i have heard it was brilliant
The talent show was great all the kids that went up and done a performance were great.
the event was aweasome.it was much better because i was the leader of the drummers which had wonnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all of the pefonrmances were gret
It was fantastic who knew that ripples got talent the school cancel did a fantastic job saying which person comes next.
i think that the talent show was a good thing for everybody to look at. And i think that it was fun and well organised.
Thank you for asking me to be a judge for the upper school talent contest. What a lot of talent!!!
It was very hard to pick a winneras they were all so good.
Congratulations to the drumming group that won, but I have to say that Caesar was spectacular. I'll be watching out for him on 'Britain's Got Talent'.
it was outstanding.ripple got alot of talent!!!But Ceaslar should of won.
Post a Comment