











Just a small selection of photos from the Celebration Evening, 2008. What do you think? What was your favourite event? We'd love to hear! Please remember to write in (polite) standard English and only use your first name or anonymous if you're a pupil.
(rjsB)
21 comments:
Well done Ripple Junior School!! Yet another completely incredible occasion! Probably the best evening all year, right? I felt so proud to see everyone celebrating each other's achievements in true Ripple style. Not even the rain dampened our spirits! 4VB, your moving performance brought tears of joy! Drummers & Samba... I wanna play!
GIVE ME AN OOH-ARRGH!!!
What a brilliant evening. It's a great opportunity for everyone to join us in celebrating the work and talents of the children and staff in Ripple Junior School. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. What an inspiration!
What a fantatstic evening! The first one for me, lets hope there's many more!!
Ripple Junior school, i never knew that our school had amazing people and such good confidence. We have worked realy hard to perform all these activies in front of patents.
All of the act were great!!!
Who know what we will come up with next year
An exellent evening i realy enjoyed the TENERGY Demonstration and it was realy fun I loved the drummers & the samba.
Well done everyone our favourite part was the samba and theatre club.That was the best celebration eveing yet.
give me an BOO-BANG BONG!!!!
well done everybody the best part was the theater club because when every body screamed and jump, and it was a crazy night OH YEAH!
That was really cool! i wish i was there it would be really cool too!
it was very intreging
WELLDONE!!! Another succesful event. There has been soo many events to look forward to but this was the most brilliant one yet!!!!
THE EVENING WAS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS DOING THE INDIAN DANCE AND IT WENT ALL GOOD!!!!!!!
RIPPLE THE BEST!!!!!
IM NOT JOKING!!!!!
:)
the ripple celebraiton evening was fishtastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw sibran do the indian dancing and it was fantastic. but i never see 6cm do the haka,it must of gone well i supose?
Aqeeb say:That was very fun . The best two part was the samba because it was very very loud and fun.And I liked Mrs Gordon class singing which was also good.
I really enjoyed celebration evening because of the 'Holding out for a Hero'song as it was sung by good singers. I was in the rap where I was joined by my other classmates from 6RD. I didn't stay because the rain was pouring down. I had to use a tree to give myself shelter because I had forgotten my umbrella.
it was fun i was running around like mad women trying to get to work on time i was in loads of things which was great
it was wicked the haka was the best
Celebration Evening was fantastic. I was able to pop over and back to the hall to watch different performances and they were all so good I couldn't choose a favourite.Thanks to all the brilliant helpers in 4RS who showed lots of parents and children how to use our excellent blogsite! Well done Ripple!!
WELL DONE EVERYONE.THAT WAS AWSOME.
what a night!!! everyone was cheering,laughing,singing,dancing
it was great FFFFFFUUUUUUUNNNNNNN...
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR THE PUPILS THAT HAD PERFORED IN RIPPLE JUNIOR! WELL DONE TO THEM!!!!
Post a Comment