Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome, 4VB to our school's blogsite! :)

Tell me, what do you think of the Asus minibook?

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is easy to carry.

Anonymous said...

Its superduper

Anonymous said...

It's really clever.

It's fun to use

Anonymous said...

Its really really small

Anonymous said...

I think it's easy to very convenient.

Anonymous said...

it`s so cool and over the top

Anonymous said...

its weird because it is small.

Anonymous said...

it is fantastic because it can load really quick

Anonymous said...

I think it great it nice.

Anonymous said...

i think it is so good and helpful.

Anonymous said...

The best things come in small packages!

Anonymous said...

it is very small and light.

Anonymous said...

superciousssssssssss

Anonymous said...

its light and fantastic .

Anonymous said...

this minicomputer is a fantastic

Anonymous said...

I think that the little laptop is brillant because you can go on different websites
i think that this mini laptop is very very
nice and magnificent
its really powerful and fast

Anonymous said...

i think its really cool

Anonymous said...

it is a small and beautful ps.

Anonymous said...

i think that it is light, small and loads very quickly.

Anonymous said...

I think that the little laptop is brilliant because you can go on different websites
i think that this mini laptop is very very
nice and magnificent

Anonymous said...

its very very coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll

Anonymous said...

its sick

Anonymous said...

I think that it is really cool and amazing.

Anonymous said...

it is so cool hallalya

Anonymous said...

it is powerful and cleaver

Anonymous said...

i think it is the best thing i have seen it has small buttons and looks really cool the best thing about it is that you can shut it down in 7 seconds

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

This the most magnificent thing and also the great thng is that it's smal,ot's quick and it's easy.Amazing thing is that we're only out of 4 different schools that got this mini laptop.I love Mr Long and Mr Mitchell.

Anonymous said...

i love it like i love strawberrys.

Anonymous said...

it's fanominal because you can pretty much do anything on it like a normal computer.